Personalised keyrings are a great way to show off company logos, monograms, photos, names, accomplishments and images.
Choose from printable white high gloss finish, double-sided (available in a square, rectangle, round or heart shape) or heavy metal keyring with printable insert, single-sided (available in a heart or oval shape).
Dimensions as follows:
- Metal Oval 45 x 35mm
- Metal Heart 45 x 32mm
- White Square 55mm
- White Rectangle 40 x 55mm
- White Round 60mm diameter
- White Heart 60 x 55mm
For bulk orders over 10, contact us.
By using our website and services you are agreeing to the following copyright terms and conditions.
Preparing a file for printing can be tricky if you are not an experienced designer.
There are many factors that can undermine the overall effect of the intended layout. If you want to ensure there are no unwanted surprises, conducting your own step-by-step prepress examination of your design files can save you time and a batch of headaches. It can also save you a ton of money!
We have put together a checklist that outlines the key elements to look for when finalising your file for printing. These will eliminate many of the most common quality issues associated with printing.
Copy Centre is not responsible for unwanted results if you are providing your own artwork. If you are unsure about setting up your artwork please feel free to consult us before commencing jobs.
- Spell check and PROOF read your job
- Document colour mode set to CMYK, including all images
- Document is set up to correct size
- All images are 300dpi (high resolution)
- Crop marks and fold marks are included
- Line work has a resolution of 800 – 1200dpi
- All fonts are supplied or have been converted to curves/outlines
- Bleed is set to 2-5mm (depending on your specific job, please contact us to clarify)
- For digital jobs – text is not within 4mm of edge
- Trapping has been checked
- All images are embedded or links are supplied for non PDF files
- Please check pantone or CMYK specifications. Please note: Screen colours are never accurate, sample prints can be made at the standard book price to check colours prior to printing the job.
Copy Centre can archive your print files for your convenience. When you need a reprint it’s a simple e-mail or phone call away. What’s more, your reprints are guaranteed to be consistent, because not only is your artwork stored, there’s also a record of what paper stocks and finishes were used previously. Please let us know if you require this service.
Depending on your specific print job a range of files can generally be accepted formatted for PC.
- PDF files are preferred
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- MS Word
- MS Powerpoint
- MS Excel
- MS Publisher
- TIFF / JPG
Your artwork can be supplied via
- Direct Upload link
- CD or DVD
- USB Memory stick or card
Tips when viewing your artwork draft
- A proof of artwork will be supplied when we are requested to design and prepare print files for you. Please note when viewing artwork proofs whilst every care is taken please check all text including phone numbers, spelling, pricing & layout as changes made after approval has been given can incur extra costs.
- Please keep in mind when viewing artwork on your computer monitor, the appearance, colours and resolutions may vary from screen to screen.
- All artwork remains the copyright of Copy Centre unless explicit written approval has been given.
We offer an in-house design service to assist you with preparing your artwork for printing. For more information see our Design Services page.