Create your own custom printed calendar. Share your special moments, these make a great gift for family and friends all year round. Birthdays and special dates can be highlighted.
We can add your business logo and details to any calendar to use as a great promotion. Get your business name seen by your customers year-round!
Enquire for bulk orders.
Pricing is for your own design. Should require design assistance, we can look after this for you for a fee.
A4 with 1 photo: Contains one photo with 12-month tear-off months, coil bound. Size A4 closed and A3 portrait when opened. Printed on 170 gsm gloss cover and plain 120 gsm for the tear-off months
A4 Staple with 12 photos: Contains 12 photos (one for each month), printed on 170 gsm gloss. Size A4 closed and A3 portrait when opened
A4 poster: A4 colour, single sided, gloss (297 x 210mm)
A3 poster: A3 colour, single sided, gloss (420 x 297mm)
A2 poster: A2 colour, single sided, gloss (420 x 594mm)
Do you have a query? Click here to contact us
We work with many partners;
Looking for a printer or copier, click here
Looking for ink or toner, click here
Looking for scanning solutions, click here
By using our website and services you are agreeing to the following copyright terms and conditions.
Preparing a file for printing can be tricky if you are not an experienced designer.
There are many factors that can undermine the overall effect of the intended layout. If you want to ensure there are no unwanted surprises, conducting your own step-by-step prepress examination of your design files can save you time and a batch of headaches. It can also save you a ton of money!
We have put together a checklist that outlines the key elements to look for when finalising your file for printing. These will eliminate many of the most common quality issues associated with printing.
Copy Centre is not responsible for unwanted results if you are providing your own artwork. If you are unsure about setting up your artwork please feel free to consult us before commencing jobs.
- Spell check and PROOF read your job
- Document colour mode set to CMYK, including all images
- Document is set up to correct size
- All images are 300dpi (high resolution)
- Crop marks and fold marks are included
- Line work has a resolution of 800 – 1200dpi
- All fonts are supplied or have been converted to curves/outlines
- Bleed is set to 2-5mm (depending on your specific job, please contact us to clarify)
- For digital jobs – text is not within 4mm of edge
- Trapping has been checked
- All images are embedded or links are supplied for non PDF files
- Please check pantone or CMYK specifications. Please note: Screen colours are never accurate, sample prints can be made at the standard book price to check colours prior to printing the job.
Copy Centre can archive your print files for your convenience. When you need a reprint it’s a simple e-mail or phone call away. What’s more, your reprints are guaranteed to be consistent, because not only is your artwork stored, there’s also a record of what paper stocks and finishes were used previously. Please let us know if you require this service.
Depending on your specific print job a range of files can generally be accepted formatted for PC.
- PDF files are preferred
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- MS Word
- MS Powerpoint
- MS Excel
- MS Publisher
- TIFF / JPG
Your artwork can be supplied via
- Direct Upload link
- CD or DVD
- USB Memory stick or card
Tips when viewing your artwork draft
- A proof of artwork will be supplied when we are requested to design and prepare print files for you. Please note when viewing artwork proofs whilst every care is taken please check all text including phone numbers, spelling, pricing & layout as changes made after approval has been given can incur extra costs.
- Please keep in mind when viewing artwork on your computer monitor, the appearance, colours and resolutions may vary from screen to screen.
- All artwork remains the copyright of Copy Centre unless explicit written approval has been given.
We offer an in-house design service to assist you with preparing your artwork for printing. For more information see our Design Services page.